Standing Alert

Standing Alert

LeaderLeader Leader Leader LeaderLeader Leader Leader Leader LeaderLeader Leader Leader LeaderLeader Leader Leader LeaderLeader Leader 

By Seema Sharma

Just beginning:
 I feel this announcement, I'm exhilarated, students are governed under my name. In my class, I was a monitor, it's never different, there is one who stands on such footing and all others are chaotic, one boy from our class was too talkative and irritating, as usual, that more than often his name appeared in my complaint list, daily he was scolded and also beaten by our teachers, that day too, it was all together a mess, again it went, like a day before we were there, there was no enmity from my side, however, he was annoyed on me. In recess I was preparing for my lunch, he warned me there "Listen you monitor, I will see you in your way to home".
I said daringly " Yeah sure", inside I was afraid to be alone, suprisingly that day my elder brother too got free from his school timing, we went together for home. In my way to home that notorious boy was actually standing there,but the scene was changed, he got frightened, as my brother was our senior, timidly he said, "Look,teach your sister, she should not write my name on board".
My brother said:-" what's this nonsense, she is a monitor, why not she would write your name for sake of monitoring you all?"
I felt that day like a leader, I stared on his face it went pale, then we left for home. I did not encountered that same ever.
💐Celebrating RakshaBandhan 💐


Facebook Link:- @Myblogs.Seema 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts