Triumphant, Never Failing Attitude

Conqueror

I had never been a missed shot, today I write upon my young age incident, I will write it in both of the sites, for your knowledge, I contribute in Thought Bin under label Gratitude  Daily and with similar label in Kiddie Diary.
In my time there was no twelfth standard instead there was matric, for appearing in colleges, my mother used to insist me to opt for Home Science, i.e. B(H)Sc., saying "leave anything else, you should try for Home Science only, then you would learn for household chores", as I was less interested in household chores, I replied "No , not at all, I will not go instead", she used to ask my choice on regular basis, my father there put an stop to all such discussion , "No she will definitely go for(a pause).... for her selected stream", finally, I said "hurrah"(in my mind), I secured one position at BSc. First year, there was one slogan roaming around 
First year is a rest year, I mismanaged my timetable, then I enjoyed each bit of my time, with few of my freinds we attended most of the movies released, with overjoy, may it be morning show or evening show, we were self-willed, also less  attentive in our classes, initially I had subjects from Physics, Chemistry , Botany and Zoology,  in our yearly exam I got a huge setback, it was declared , I got a supplementary (compartment), I was scared to core , I got a lot of scolding from my father, my mother too scolded me it was really unfavourable time.
Then I was melancholic saint of my home I remember that moving road by passengers, tick-tock of clock and each follies of my life. Suddenly there was a knock in my door my friend appeared , she too joined me in saddening , then we collectively got a second thought why not be taking some classes of stitching and embroidery, I attended one class along with her. There I had learnt weaving clothes for ladies and kids, soon time passed, one day it came in newspaper for supplementary exams date and when they were going to be held, as soon as these loud words fell on my brother ears, he climbed on his bicycle and soon fetch one form for me, he abruptly handed it to me "hold and fill it fast", I followed his words, he again take it and and went back to my college, he submitted it there. Soon afterwards I gave that apportioned exam, I was frightened, my mother consulted one astrologer and reported like " there is upheaval in your kundali, I asked it, you have Lord Shani shadow casted on you, further he said, your academic scoring will be short again in long run", I replied in down voice "whatever, atleast I tried", here when results were declared again, in which I was passed. There was one incident, my father came home I used to attend him in the main gate and then he handed me his bicycle I was there before handling me he asked me "you passed", I said "yes", 
"Hmm", "you took admission in next class"
"Yes", 
"fine", he gave his bicycle to me I made it stand inside home.
While all these were going, admission in next classes were started and as in by time passed it was too late for me to catch what was already taught in my class,  I had to catch everything from begining, time was in a fleeing mood and I was static, I had to start everything from stretch, I appeared stringently with each and every subject with my unshaken belief , I conquered back everything, to me who rarely tried fir answering questions I was triumphant over each obstacles I used to raise my hands in confidence, " yes Seema, I got it, you know the answer", then I was a champ in my class. 
To all those person who contributed in my career raising from my mother's worries to father's  scolding, including that astrologer, whose words I took as challenge in depth of my mind.

Facebook Link

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts