Trip

Hail-Dad

By Seema Sharma

"Go" whispered one.
"Yes be daring" whispered second.
"Yes, let me", I said.
I was standing in forefront and they are my freinds encouraging me for seeking permission from my father, don't consider this time age, I was in MSc. Final and for subject in Botany we were going to collect plants, for a trip 2-3 places were in our list. 
"I want to go to a tour, all my freinds are accompanying as well, with our teacher"
I said in quoted words.
"Where?", He asked.
"Pa-Panch-Panchmadhi'', I muttered.
"What",  He said.
"Yes, Panchmadhi" I repeated.
"In month of December, it's so cold there, all of you will be freezed and....."
"Oh, no, no", all standing behind me said in hurry "actually it's Jagannath Puri", 
"Oh! that is fine", he added.
"Okay, go then".
"Yes", I said.
I said in my mind- 'he is so cool'


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts