At the last..

 At last day of month,

I'm devoid of an emotion,

A friend of pen to be poet,

Who know whose writing?

A writer or pen,

Is debatable,

This is my thirtieth enquiry,

Last twentieth nine failed miserably,

Is still a wobbly,

Delirious wort,

I want a immediate like,

Poking as spike,

Now in last day my pen again spelt it's game.



☆Prachi☆

Pen and paper


I'm devoid of an emotion,

A friend of pen to be poet,

Here, I say I'm  devoid of an emotion at the last day of the month. I'm feeling empty, numb, or bored after a long month of writing poems. 

Who know whose writing?

I say that I'm a friend of pen to be poet. To use pen as a friend or a companion and express as a poet.


A writer or pen,

 I ask who know who has written. Like I'm unsure about identity as a writer, or wondering if anyone knows or cares about my poems.

Is debatable,

This is my thirtieth enquiry,

It is still debatable whether the writer or the pen is the one who creates the poems as I have no control over writing process, or that I doubt creativity.

This is my thirtieth enquiry,

Last twentieth nine failed miserably,

This is my thirtieth enquiry, and that the last twenty-nine failed miserably. This mean that I have been writing poems every day for a month, and that none of them satisfied you or met expectations.


it is still a wobbly, 

delirious wort.. 

Like my poem is unstable, confused, and worthless. Wort is a term for unfermented beer, which imply that my poem is not ready or mature enough.


I want a immediate like,

Poking as spike,

Now in last day my pen again spelt it's game.

 I want an immediate like, poking as spike, and that my pen again spelt its game. I'm hoping for feedback for my poem, even if it is harsh or painful. And that my pen has a mind of its own, and that it played a game by grabbing attention.

©Prachi Sharma

2023

All Rights Reserved 


  

Comments

Popular Posts